BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Have a Blast!

Have a Blast!
By Colleen Messina
  


1     You can feel and hear me, but you can never see me. I can be cold. I can be hot. Sometimes, I carry things from place to place. I carry fluffy orbs of dandelion seeds with a hot breath in the summer. I carry crisp, orange leaves with cool fingers in the fall. In the winter, I carry millions of tiny snowflakes to make your rosy cheeks tingle. I can also mess up your hair in the spring...or anytime! I can surprise you with a gentle puff. I can burst upon you with a strong blast. I can be wet. I can be dry. I may even make it more fun for birds to fly! What am I?
1.  What kind of flower's seeds were mentioned in this paragraph?
2.  Why do you think this paragraph describes something that is invisible.
3.  What is being described in this paragraph?
4.  What do you think of the subject of this paragraph?

0 comments: